January, 2015 is a busy month for ApRecs. It is the off-season for growers, which means it is the on-season for product releases and updates, trade shows, training and sales. We thought we would update everyone on a few of the places we might be. There are always a few things that get added at the last minute, so if you are wondering if we are going to be somewhere, don’t hesitate to call. As of today, the list below is confirmed though it does not include everything.
On-line Introductory Training:
- January 7th; PSP On-line Training: This session is focused toward Packers, Shippers and Processors but is also suited for Vertically Integrated Growers and Co-ops.
- January 13th: Grower On-Line Training: Learn how to use ApRecs from a Grower Perspective. We’ll cover account set-up, importing RECs, and how to make Records the quick and easy way.
- January 14th: AgChem (FSO) On-line Training: This session is focused toward Field Advisors, Crop Consultants, Agrichemical Sales Organizations and Distributors.
- January 21st; PSP On-line Training: This session is focused toward Packers, Shippers and Processors but is also suited for Vertically Integrated Growers and Co-ops.
- January 23rd: Lean: Using Food Safety Data to Leverage Lean Practices
- January 11th thru 14th in Portland Oregon: Northwest Food Processors Expo
- January 16th Yakima Convention Center in Yakima, WA.: 72nd Annual Cherry Institute
- January 20th thru the 22nd at the Wenatchee Convention Center: Wenatchee Tree Fruit Days
Live Grower Training (send us an email or give us a call for details):
- January 6th Wenatchee, WA
- January 14th: Yakima, WA
- January 15th: Pasco, WA
- January 19th: Wenatchee (tentative)