Come reinvent the UX and visual design of our agricultural data services company. We’re looking for an innovator and leader with a history of “in the trenches” success!
Are you a multi-talented UX Designer (with code experience) who can lead the visual design—UI and UX—of our web, mobile and desktop applications?
As our UX Architect, you will apply your demonstrated UX excellence to our burgeoning digital/mobile product line; our evolving record authoring software, product integration tools and our multi-entity trust and data mediation platform. Additionally your designs will influence our customer engagement, instructional videos and apps; and marketing materials.
Our customers are primarily agricultural and retail business professionals, field personnel and process operators. We also serve a growing number of software development and academic partners. Your work should demonstrate the creativity, strategic insight, and dexterity needed to design for our complex portfolio of multiple audiences, sub-brands, and channels.
The ideal candidate brings 10 or more years of experience in hands-on, innovative user experience and user interface (UX/UI) design (specifically for web and mobile apps), interaction design, and web design.
In addition to exceptional creativity and design skills, you must possess superb communication, critical-analysis, and solution-building skills, with a track record of developing great relationships with internal and external partners.
In this role, you will:
- Develop the UI and UX of agronomic data acquisition, analytics and data products and services.
- Conceptualize design solutions – bringing them to life through comps, wireframes, rapid prototypes, and final functional designs and templates.
- Collaborate with teams across the organization and the company to ensure we maintain industry leadership, and deliver innovative, exciting, and emotionally engaging designs.
- Create and apply brand frameworks within product lines and across the entire portfolio, ensuring a cohesive brand experience for customers.
- Assess and synthesize data from multiple sources to develop project strategy and drive innovation and continuous improvement.
- Expertly art-direct and manage the work of external designers and other resources to expand our creative options and capacity.
For more information, please send your resume to HR via this link. No phone calls at this time please.