This summer the product team has been busy! Here’s a quick list of what ApRecs has been doing to save you time and a sneak peek of what to expect
- We added fast tabbing and support for military time date entry on record details saving you even more time. Up next is speeding up the auto save function.
- New Faster compilation of reports with summaries coming soon
- We added extreme PHI and REI summary on Records for both 3rd party and ApRecs formats
- Managers have enhanced reporting and can upload 3rd party file formats to multiple locations
- New Report filters by Date and Season
- Multi-location Recommendations and field details copy automatically to your Record Detail and Load Sheets
- Limited visibility of records upstream; share only what is needed with improved “Trust Connection” manager coming soon.
- Grower Engagement reports with login, update and compliance scores now available
- Improved privacy and security rights with new “Trust Connections” manager coming
- New MRL Watch and Detailed Awareness Reports with clickable links to Records and Alerts
- New Crop mismatch and data anomaly detection on records
- Improved consolidated market compliance reports by Grower Number and Variety
- Automatic Team E-mail w/ Printed and Detailed CSV Attachments
- Faster Offline Synchronization
- Custom Product Manager w/ Priority Preference
- Multi-Location REC Editor w/ Faster Set Treated Acres
- Forecast and Assumptive Inventory Alerts coming soon
Would you like to know more about how ApRecs can save you time and money? Lets us show you how to drive value from food safety recordation.